What is SEO and why do I need it?
SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is designed to optimize a website to get a better ranking by Google search engine. Today, if you do not go directly to a website, you’re probably looking for businesses based on keywords that represent them.
What are the things that will make your site look better and cause your website to be ranked higher in Google search engine results leading potential customers to choose you and not another business?
First and foremost, the quality and quantity of material appearing on the website and its relevance to the customers. The second thing is ensuring correctly designed website pages with clear site navigation. A website that is carefully designed and implemented along with relevant information will do the job.
A quick guide to move up in search results hierarchy:
· Prepare interesting material that contains the typical search words that users are searching for and represent your business.
· Design the site in a way that other users will share it.
· Choose a modern and catchy logo, evoking identification and comfort.
· Choose appropriate colors that will reflect the nature of your business.
· Continue doing so over the time. Keep your website up to date.
Do your homework well and thoroughly and create an interesting and spectacular site. Remember, a good investment in infrastructure leads to results over time.